News & Events
- CDL Class B course begins October 10
- A Word from our New Adult Education Director
- The GED Tests are changing in 2014
- Online GED Scams
Refunds/Cancellations: A refund is available if:
1. The class is cancelled.
2. The class is full when payment is received.
3. You withdraw from class at least 7 business days in advance of your class start date. A processing fee of $5-$10 will apply.
Refunds after the first class are considered on an individual basis by the adult education director.
Refunds are credited back to the credit or debit card (or PayPal account) you used to make payment. For payments by check we issue a check. These are processsed through our central office every two weeks.